If you have a PC and would like to print the patterns off of the website, here is something you can try: (This does not work for a Mac, unfortunately):
1) Right Click on desired pattern
2) Save to "Save Image As"..
3) Chose a folder ( I made one for NWQ )
4 ) Right click File Name and give it a name ( I used Spool ) and Save.
5 ) Repeat for next page and final photo.
6) Once you have all the pages saved from the Website, Double click a page, right click and chose Print.
Type your paragraph here.
Block 2: Dressform August 2020
Block 4: Thimble October 2020
Block Background: 2 yds.
Sashing and Border: 1 1/2 yds.
Color for Border:
(1) 5" red half strips of four different values
(1) 5" blue half strips of four different values
(1) 5" purple half strips of four different values
(1) 5" green half strips of four different values
Cornerstones and Binding: 1 yd.
Block 3: Steam Iron September 2020
Share at the August Membership Meeting!
Block 5: Pincushion November 2020
July 2020: Spool of Thread
August 2020: Dressform
September 2020: Steam Iron
October 2020: Thimble
November 2020: Pincushion
December 2020: Scissors
January 2021: Buttons
February 2021: Featherweight/Fat Quarter Bundle
March 2021: Ruler
April 2021: Patchwork Sewing Machine/Fat Quarter Bundle
May 2021: TBA
June 2021: Borders, Quilting, Binding
Each Month starting in July 2020, I will post a block here for you to make. Use your own fabric, embellishments and creativity! We will share our blocks at the Zoom General Membership Meeting each month. Have fun! (Quilt Size is 56" x 70")
Block 1: Spool July 2020
Share at the October Membership Meeting!
Share at the September Membership Meeting!
These pattern pieces are not necessarily true to size. Email Debbie Peterson if you want to make a copy and she will send the correct sized pattern.